Want to work in a supportive environment where you can grow and make a real difference? Then an insurance broker role at Adroit could be just what you’re looking for.
Insurance brokers use their extensive knowledge of the insurance market to arrange comprehensive, affordable cover on behalf of their clients. The job of an insurance broker is to liaise with clients and insurance companies, negotiate competitive premiums and select a policy that best meets the client’s needs.
As an Adroit insurance broker, you’ll work closely with local businesses and individuals across Victoria to analyse their risk profiles and advise on a range of insurance policies. Our insurance brokers love what they do; they are passionate about working with others and helping our clients succeed in today’s fast-paced world.
When you join the Adroit team, you’ll also gain access to various employee benefits and development opportunities. So don’t wait; express your interest in an insurance broker role at Adroit today.
Insurance broker job description
The day-to-day job duties and responsibilities of Adroit insurance brokers include:
- Providing insurance advice to clients
- Speaking with clients to assess their needs and identify suitable insurance cover
- Researching policies and negotiating with insurance companies
- Arranging comprehensive insurance cover for clients
- Making sure clients fully understand the terms of their cover
- Supporting clients in dealing with claims.
The role of an insurance broker is about more than just advising clients – it involves advocating for clients and helping them solve whatever problems come their way with quality insurance policies.
Does this insurance broker job description sound like you? View our current job vacancies here, or submit an expression of interest.
Key skills of insurance brokers
The role of an Adroit insurance broker requires the following skills and characteristics:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- An ability to build business relationships with clients and insurance providers
- A thorough understanding of the industry, including our personal and commercial insurance policies.
Above all, we value insurance brokers who are enthusiastic about assisting others and making a difference in the local community.
Insurance broker job requirements
To perform the function of an insurance broker, you must have a minimum of a Tier 1 Insurance Broking or General Insurance qualification.
Whether you’re looking for an entry-level position or have years of experience in the commercial insurance and risk management industry, we’ll provide the resources you need to get you where you want to go. We support our staff in obtaining the relevant qualifications and invest heavily in their career development and success.
At Adroit, we put our people first. Contact us if you’re looking for an exciting and rewarding career in the insurance broking industry.
Why insurance brokers choose Adroit
You’ll receive numerous opportunities and employee benefits when you join the Adroit team as an insurance broker. These include:
- Ongoing education and training
- A strong health and wellbeing program
- Many social activities and community engagement initiatives throughout the year
- A supportive and collaborative working environment
- An annual salary above the award that may include bonuses based on performance criteria.
At Adroit, our culture, values and community are the bedrock of everything we do. Experience the Adroit difference; express your interest in joining our insurance company today.
Join Adroit’s insurance broking team
Our insurance broker role offers you the unique opportunity to make a difference and develop your skills in a supportive, values-driven workplace.