You’d never drive a car without being insured, right? Make sure your other motorised equipment is covered just as thoroughly.

What is Unregistered Plant and Machinery cover?

Unregistered Plant and Machinery cover protects motorised equipment. Think cranes, bobcats, bulldozers – equipment that moves, but doesn’t go on the road.

Who needs protection?

Excavation and crane businesses are two examples of industries that would need this cover. This is the equipment you use everyday on the job, and you need to make sure it’s protected.

How can you ensure your business is protected?

No matter how closely you follow safety protocol, you can never completely eliminate risk. By having this cover, you’re making sure that your business won’t be interrupted due to equipment malfunctions or damage. Our brokers can ensure you get the cover you need – and only the cover you need.